Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Peterson Pages

This is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual blog you would have been invited to contribute your ideas, thoughts, observations, rants, raves, opinions, news, information, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, of and concerning the Peterson family. It is named the Peterson Pages because Anne created that name for her family newsletter and it was easier to steal it than to think up something original. Like Anne's newsletter, this Peterson Pages, e-edition, is not limited to those who carry the Peterson name. It is a convenient handle that includes all those linked by blood, marriage, happenstance and accident to that somewhat loosely bound band of brothers and sisters, sons, daughters, children, grandchildren, spouses, cousins, grand this and that, 1st and 2d that and this, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, of and concerning and related to Lewis Charles Peterson and Alice May Dove Rowlette. I have no idea how long this test will last or what shape it will take. Whether there will be little or no interest or participation.
As an administrator I am responsible to work the preferences, settings, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. As of the date of this post I am leaving the site open to be ready by and commented on by anybody, anywhere. I will correct that soon to limit participation to invited readers. You get invited by being one of us, as opposed to being one of them. So, loose the hounds!!!

2 comments:

WuzZappnin said...

Leon, this looks like a great idea! I commend you for your creativity and effort to establish some sort of electronic meeting place for various family members who find e-mail a bit limiting. Good Luck!
LP

WuzZappnin said...

Since I am the all knowing, all seeing King of the Peterson Pages e-edition blog, I know who the anonymous person is who posted the blah, blah, blah comment. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
LP