Friday, December 21, 2007

Peterson Pages

Hope all of you got the latest edition of the Fall 2007 Peterson Pages, the Winter edition 2007 will be out soon.
If you wish to respond to anything in the family newsletter, I (we) welcome all responses as long as they are on the positive side.
As you all know the reason for making the newsletter in the first place was to share our family history and current family news and keep the family together through this venue.
Hope you enjoy it.
Annie

1 comment:

WuzZappnin said...

Annie, got your newsletter and thanks for the continuing effort and information. I learn a lot about mom and dad I didn't know. Each of us kids had different experiences and different memories. Add to that the caveat that modern memory research suggests that we can't even be sure our own memories are true. As Frederick Nietzsche said: “"I have done that," says my memory. "I cannot have done that" -- says my pride, and remains adamant. At last -- memory yields.”